I’d see Coral ads everywhere so decided I check out their new customer welcome bonus. They have a few enhanced odds offers, not quite as many as Betfair mind, but I settled on the standard new customer offer of bet £5 get £20 free. Simply to get it you need to 18+ and have never signed up with Coral before (other Ts and Cs apply obviously).
How to claim the Coral Sports free bet bonus
Firstly there is no bonus/ promotional code needed – which is in its self a bonus ;). So just use the link below to register for this offer. Then you can follow the steps below and examples to see how you qualify for the welcome bonus.
*18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
Step by Step guide
- Register as mentioned above and pop in your details like usual. Verify your e-mail and then make your first deposit. The minimum deposit is £5 depending on the method you use. You won’t get the bonus with Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill so use you debit card.
- Now its time for your first qualifying bet (see guide below), make sure it is the full £5 and not on any player markets.
- If you’re backing an enhanced odds bonus then you’ll need to follow the steps after registration to place the correct bet.
- Your £20 in free bets will be credited for you to use within 24 hours.
Coral free bet simple rules
So as usual with absolutely everything in life there are terms and conditions that apply. Click here to see them in full (They’re in very small letters under the current offer – just scroll down to see them).
This is just my personal guide to the main ones, if you mess up and don’t get the offer don’t blame me lol.
So the main ones you need to know are about your first bet aka the “qualifying bet”
- Its your FIRST bet that counts, end of.
- It must be a £5 sports bet – not including the “player bets” markets
- The odds must be over 1/2 (1.5). If its an acca then EACH LEG MUST be over 1/2 not the total acca price. Again if you screw this up you won’t get the welcome bonus, these are Corals rules not mine!
- DO NOT CASH OUT – You won’t get the free bets if you cash out your first bet – you also cannot cash out when using your free bets
- First bet has to be placed within 14 days from registration
- Your free bet expires in 4 days – don’t be the idiot that lets it expire!
- Other terms apply, read them before you place a bet.
Here’s how the registration page looks
Coral new customer example
Steve and Mike (I’ve made them up for the purppose of this example) both register with Coral and one of them gets a bonus and the other doesn’t.
Steve – gets the bonus
Steve registers using his debit card and is completely new to Coral. He places a £5 on Manchester United to best Manchester City at 2/1 and despite United being 5-0 up at half time he doesn’t cash out. Steve qualifies and gets 4 £5 free bets to use in the next 4 days. #BelikeSteve
Mike – Doesn’t get the bonus
Mike also registers using his debit card and places the same bet. Mike previously had a Coral account and just tried to register with a new email address – Mike did not get his welcome bonus again. Mike is a tool and should have just opened an account else where if he wanted a free bet!